Nikolaidis Bros SA, following a path of sustainable development, and aiming at the rational use of natural resources (with a view to minimizing negative effects on the environment), developed and implemented environmental management system ISO 14001: 2015.
Nikolaidis Bros SA:
- Enforces Environmental Legislation and meets their conditions Environmental conditions of the competent authority.
- It carries out continuous training of its staff by specialists.
- Cares for Environmental Awareness of its suppliers.
- Implements the Environmental Management System across its entire range of activities.
- Continuously improves its environmental behavior in the field of prevention and emergency response.
- Promotes the development of relations of mutual cooperation with the relevant social partners and all other third parties, contributing to the measures for continuous improvement of Environmental protection.
The Environmental Management Officer is responsible for the proper operation of the Environmental Management System and ensures that it is communicated to the staff and that its procedures are respected at all levels of the services provided.
A helper in this effort is the entire staff of the Company, which, with a sense of responsibility, supports and implements the Environmental Management System through its daily work.
The Operator of the Company undertakes to provide all the necessary means for the smooth operation of the Environmental Management System and its continuous updating.
This policy has been communicated to all staff and to all of our Company's customers.